We are THE source of Olympic Lifting Training, Education and Certification on the East Coast. We are a Massachusetts based club with our residence in Franklin. We have taught athletes, coached athletes, and certified coaches throughout New England and the USA. We have competed and coached at the local, regional, national, and international level of weightlifting competition. Also, we have conducted camps, certifications and clinics all throughout the USA.
- July 28-August 2, 2014 USA Weightlifting Camp @ RWL
- July 30-31, 2014 USA Weightlifting Level 2 Certification @ RWL
- August 1-2, 2014 RWL Coaching Mentorship Symposium @ RWL
- August 1, 2014 USA Weightlifting Referee Clinic and Certification
- August 2, 2014 NE Weightlifting Academy Weightlifting Competition
Social Media Feeds
4 View on Facebook
Today's lift of the day is the behind the neck barbell split jerk. In this video, intern Jose Polanco will be demonstrating proper technique and coaching cues for this lift.
3. Get head through window
4. Recover (return front foot back under body followed my back foot)
5. Absorb the barbell
*Reminder: remember to alternate feet each rep
View on Facebook Timeline Photos
Attention Franklin members: RWL Weightlifting wil be leading two demo sessions next week for anyone interested in learning more about Olympic Weightlifting. Both sessions will be held on the outdoor basketball court near the main entrance of the Franklin branch. The demo schedule is as follows:
Monday, June 30th 6.00pm
Wednesday, July 2nd @ 10:30am as part of our new "Y Strong" Olympic Weightlifting program
The exercises you will be learning are essential for not only sport, but for activities of daily living as well. Please take advantage of this great opportunity! See you there!
Twitter may temporarily be down but should be back shortly!